Thanks John. We're on 9.0 still so can't do the VMware quiescing. We do "proper" backups using Commvault which does quiesce VM's - this is just a last resort "get up and running with something as we have nothing" box we're putting in an off-site location.
- Head of HP-LeftHand Engineering Moves on to Nirvan...
- Equallogic storage causing slow response on vm's
- NEW: EqualLogic MEModule vSphere V1.1.0
- P4000 Move Failover Manager from Cluster
- HP P4000 VSA Failover
- a little post about the P400 VSA
- Why they like EqualLogic
- Enable VASA on HP P4000 Lefthand SAN with vSphere ...
- In case you need to gather equallogic logs using t...
- Abysmal Performance on New CSV
- discussing hp400 remote copy
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2011 (35)