If we power off one VSA or the ESX host (where the VSA is running on) it takes 40 Seconds until the Read/Write Request are redirect to the VSA that is still alive.
- Head of HP-LeftHand Engineering Moves on to Nirvan...
- Equallogic storage causing slow response on vm's
- NEW: EqualLogic MEModule vSphere V1.1.0
- P4000 Move Failover Manager from Cluster
- HP P4000 VSA Failover
- a little post about the P400 VSA
- Why they like EqualLogic
- Enable VASA on HP P4000 Lefthand SAN with vSphere ...
- In case you need to gather equallogic logs using t...
- Abysmal Performance on New CSV
- discussing hp400 remote copy
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2011 (35)