I just thought these posts were interesting. Written by two different authors, the first on EqualLogic (In 2007) scored
Article here http://www.infoworld.com/t/storage/equallogics-iscsi-san-hits-storage-management-high-notes-567?page=0,1
The author highlights the speed of the box some of the speed coming from the high performance SAS drives and the rest coming from the 'enormous 2GB battery-backed cache'
Also highlights the extreme ease of use.
The other article (written in 2007) scored
Article is here http://www.infoworld.com/t/hardware/lefthand-boosts-its-saniq-563
Author points out that lefthand is a clustered storage that can run proprietary hardware as well as HP servers (I'm pretty sure other servers as well)
Flexibility jumped as a clear differentiator.
LeftHands thin provisioning of snapshots (only copying the delta)
- ► 2011 (35)
- Just ran across this InfoTec document LeftHand Vs....
- What does Information World think of EqualLogic an...
- LeftHand Awards
- EqualLogic a good buy for Dell
- Spiceworks EqualLogic versus LeftHand thread
- ESRP Equallogic Versus Lefthand
- What I like about LeftHand SAN's
- Support and simpleness, Equallogic is KISS
- The Awards, Equallogic Vs LeftHand
- Influential posts Equallogic Versus Lefthand
- Of interest, Riverbed and Equallogic and LeftHand
- What does InfoWorld think
- Checking out what Gartner thinks Equallogic vs Lef...
- Size of company comparison and other triva facts
- First up Equallogic UI Versus Lefthand UI
- This blog will be a series of posts documenting th...
- ▼ July (16)